Due to a severe Family Emergency Ty and Shannon Fischer will be unable to speak at CTPPA on April 24, 2013. The hands-on workshop has also been canceled and anyone who has paid for it has already been refunded. Please keep them in your thoughts.
But.....we have a special treat for you!
Allllllll theeeee wayyyyy from New Hampshire! Don Chick, M.Photog, Cr., CPP will be stepping in to speak to his old and new CTPPA friends! For those of you who don't know Don....read below!
Don is bringing along door prizes as well as his superior knowledge of lighting and posing. Here are some of the prizes he's bringing with him!
Miller's - $100 (value could be higher depending on winners selection
Topaz Adjust - $49
Topaz b&w - $59
Totally Rad Radlab - $99
and he's still working on another one!
See the testimonials below to read about what other professionals think.
"I recently had the pleasure of viewing a new video series produced by Don Chick.
As a professional photographer, I appreciate the challenges of manipulating light to create beautiful portraits. I’m excited to tell you that this video series is one of the best I’ve seen. Don has created a series that is very easy to watch and includes clear explanations. The methodical approach to real lighting techniques is a much-needed resource for new photographers and is a helpful refresher for anyone in the industry. I highly recommend this wonderful collection to all photographers who are serious about creating technically superior images."
– Sandy Puc, Sandy Puc Portrait Design
'Your portrait lighting class was great. Your willingness to share your lighting and photography knowledge and laid back teaching style was so helpful to me. I truly “saw the light”. The hands-on part of the class is what really made everything click. Plus we had a lot of fun too! I left the class with more confidence that I could go back to the studio and do it on my own. I would recommend your program to anyone starting out with studio lighting, right down to the experienced pro. Thank you again for such a wonderful experience."
– Stace D., Maine
If you already registered for Ty & Shannon Fischer, you do NOT need to register again. If you haven't registered, don't miss out on this master class with lighting demonstrations and great prizes too!
Don is sponsored by Miller's Professional Imaging.
Ty and Shannon Fischer are Canceled until further notice, but Don Chick will be speaking instead!
April 24, 2013 Quarterly Meeting with Ty and Shannon Fischer. CTPPA members are Free, just remember to register.
Registration starts at 6:30 and program will begin at 7:00pm. (If you would like to join some of us for dinner, we will be in the Sheffield's Restaurant at 5:30pm.)
April 25, 2013 Half Day Hands-On Workshop with Ty and Shannon Fischer $75.00 Members and Non-members. We will meet at the Crowne Plaza Cromwell and will start the program there. Program time will run from 9am-1pm.
In just a few short years of shooting full time Ty & Shannon Fischer have taken their high school senior photography business from the corner space of their home to a new, state of the art, 3,500 sq. ft studio space in Springfield, Ohio and are currently opening their second senior studio loft in London, Ohio.
Their focus has been on-location photography and now with the addition of their studio space have the ability to both styles of photography. They currently photograph about 150 seniors out of their Springfield location and will exceed the 200 mark this year.
Ty & Shannon are passionate about giving back and providing photographers with resourceful information to help them be successful photographers and business people.
Our 3 hour program will cover every facet of how we run a successful on-location photography business. Even with owning 2 studios over 90% of our senior business is on-location so we have to be efficient in order to be profitable.
Areas we will cover.
- Branding: Does your studio have the look? We will show you a couple ways to improve your identity.
- Facebook: Everyone is telling you to be on it, to use it. Do you really know how? We will show you how we built a database of high school senior clients inside Facebook and how they are now marketing for us.
- Power to the People: We will show you our local, community programs we do that has increased our brand awareness and web presence. Imagine 9,000 unique hits on your site in just 3 days. We will tell you how we accomplished this.
- On Location Photography: Not everyone can afford a studio, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t run your on-location sessions like one. Learn how to maximize your amount of sessions in a day, shoot for sales and increase your sales average.
- Senior Spokesmodels: This program still works! Learn how we went from 0-over 85 spokesmodels in just a few years. They are also paying clients. No free sessions for our spokesmodels.
Ty and Shannon Fischer are sponsored by Buckeye Color Labs and ReBooku.