Make More, Stress Less: Marketing, estimating and cash flow management for an unpredictable business.
– Learn how to build a comprehensive marketing plan across multiple platforms
– ranking marketing options for roi based on real-world experience
– building estimates with real world examples for advertising and corporate clients
– role play phone call with client (that's gonna be you Seshu)
– Key questions to always ask before building an estimate for a client
– managing cash flow in an irregular paying industry
– detailed take home reading list for marketing, pricing and business best practices
After graduating from Syracuse with degrees in Newspaper and Finance, Doug Levy spent six years as a professional baseball umpire. When an injury had him reconsidering his career path, Doug left baseball and is now a portrait photographer based in Boston with a long list of clients including MIT, Dunkin' Donuts, Lindt Chocolate, Worth magazine and the Financial Times.